We are committed to ensuring that your co-ownership runs smoothly and to maintaining its value, making sure it is a pleasant place to live.
We have a large team focused solely on your interests
With their constantly evolving knoeledge base, our experienced staff take care of follow-up with owners or tenant-shareholders, the administration of your co-ownership, maintenance and the value-enhancement of your property.
The roles entrusted to us
- Organizing ordinary and extraordinary general assemblies, management committees and boards of directors as well as the follow-up arising from such meetings.
- Budgetary, technical and administrative oversight of décisions taken at general assemblies.
- Updating the Co-ownership Regulations and ensuring that they are upheld, by working with the administrator.
- Limiting Financial and administrative disputes.
- Managing the renovation fund, entrusted to a first-rate bank, in accordance with the instructions of the general assembly of the administrator.
Making your life simpler by limiting the number of people you have to talk to
- General Policy issues, advice and claims are the responsablity of the administrator or the member of our management team personally in charge of your account
- More specific problems are monitored in close cooperation with the administrator, who is also responsible for day-to-day management
- Management activities requiring special competencies are handled by experienced specialists in coordination with your administrator and the department management (dispute resolution, use of buildings, etc.)
- Legal and Litigation Department
We conscientiously manage all cases of litigation that may affect the management of your property. Our staff have specialist knowledge gained through their professional training, specifically tailored to the nature of their business, and are closely assisted by a firm of lawyers specialized in real estate law.
- Tax and Financial advice
A member of several professional organizations, including the USPI Geneva and Vaud, and a member of SVIT Romandie, our company was also the ISO9001 certification in May 2000.
We optimally manage all aspects relating to the insurance cover of your property in order to protect your property assets from all existing risks.
- Finance and Accounting
Benefit from a clear and precise financial vision of your property. Rigorous real estate management involves careful accounting controls, proactive collection management, timely payment of suppliers and periodically transmitting clear, precise and transparent financial statements to our client-owners.
ARTICLE ON THE MANAGEMENT OF CO-OWNERSHIPS
Co-ownerships résidence “Du soleil”
The management of co-ownerships is in good shape